Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What is my future with the Tarot?



I intend to add an audio file for this reading I did for myself, this is part of John Ballantraes workshop blog talk radio show http://www.blogtalkradio.com/search/john-ballantrae/

John Ballantrae has two shows a week, if you are looking for an interactive Tarot workshop and wish to increase your Tarot reading skills this is the best Tarot Blog Show currently available. He has created a  relaxed open chat room where he communicates directly with his participants, supporting readers with his vast Tarot knowledge, you should listen in it's simply the best.  


5 comments:

  1. I also did this reading while listening to John's episode 15, and I got the same two first cards as you Cheryl!
    Almost =)
    I got the chariot, but reversed; And I got the King of pentacles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mikael: Would really be interested in your other cards, if you don't mind?

    regards
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure thing. I'll number them the same as John.

    1. R. The Chariot
    2. King of Pentacles
    3. Strength
    4. R. The Devil
    5. The Moon
    6. R. 4 Cups
    7. 3 Wands
    8. The Fool
    9. Temperance
    10. R. 6 Pentacles

    (R. is reversed)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erm... well I'm the same person =)

    Mikael Slorri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an interesting show. I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete